Candles & Colleagues
"Candles and Colleagues" is a class that focuses on fostering positive relationships and effective communication within a professional setting. This interactive workshop explores the significance of creating a harmonious work environment through the metaphor of candles. Participants learn how to enhance collaboration, teamwork, and productivity by understanding the importance of individual strengths and the power of collective synergy.
"Candles and Colleagues" is designed to improve workplace relationships, boost morale, and enhance overall team performance. By leveraging the metaphor of candles, this class offers a unique and engaging approach to developing a positive and cohesive work environment.
- Two-hour pouring session
- Candle topping bar available (crystals, dried florals, salts, and much more)
- 10-person minimum
- Each participant will hand-pour their own 12oz luxury candle using non-toxic wax that yields over 80-hours of burn time
- Choose from three stunning aura-colored glass containers (we have several you can preview)
- Choose from seven fresh, inspiring scents like Grapefruit Mint, Cactus Sea Salt, Champagne, Moonflower, etc.
- Learn the benefits of clean candles made with coconut wax, cedar, or cotton wicks
- We keep our products free from parabens, phthalates, zinc, and lead. No animal testing and 100% vegan.
- All materials are thoughtfully curated and are of the highest standards
Get in touch for more information and custom pricing.
Catalina Eddie Design
Local artist, Caitlyn Edwards, creates female forward designs to celebrate what makes us unique. Her Braless & Lawless design is the catalyst for this weekend. You can find her designs at Poppy & Pomelo year round.
Marbling with Dawna Gaither
Water marbling is a mesmerizing technique that involves floating paints on water and creating intricate patterns. It's like magic! You can swirl, mix, and manipulate the colors to create stunning designs on fabric and leather.